The following documents must accompany the candidate’s application:
1. A letter of introduction that provides the selection committee with details of the applicants Minor Hockey
experience. The letter should include an outline of individual awards, volunteer activities and any other
accomplishments directly related to hockey ; volunteer or humanitarian activities that he/she has been involved in
outside of hockey should also be highlighted.
2. Letters of reference from a coach/manager/administrator within their home Centre and a teacher/administrator at
their High School that is not involved in Minor Hockey.
3. Copies of their Grade 11 and available Grade 12 transcripts if in Grade 12.
4. Copies of their Grade 12 and first year post-secondary transcripts if not in Grade 12.
5. A copy of their Offer of Admission from the Institution or confirmation of enrollment if available.
All forms must be received by the MPS Minor Hockey League by July 15th, 2020; successful applicants will be
informed of the Committee’s decision by August 30th, 2020.
Funds will be distributed upon receipt of confirmation of the award winner’s enrollment in the post-secondary
The MPSMHL Bursary will be funded by proceeds generated at the 2019 All-Star day.
More than one candidate may receive funds.
Bursary application Form can be found here: https://mpshl.ca/Public/Documents/Bursary_App.docx